Hello after a long hiatus! One of my goals for the summer, while my schedule is a little more flexible, is to post on the blog section of my site more often. Here’s some of what’s new around here:
- I’ve got a new article coming out in the summer volume of Decimonónica, which should be out soon. The article analyzes the nineteenth-century Spanish history painter Eduardo Rosales’ Isabel la Católica dictando su testamento in the context of Isabel II’s reign. I’ll link to the article from my
- I’ve recently teaching with technology on and will be adding some posts on using technology in the language classroom. I’m teaching an online Portuguese course this summer, and I’m looking forward to exploring more of the resources the web and different software packages of which language teaching can make good use.
- I’ve updated my CV to reflect the last couple of years’ research, teaching, and service.
Here’s what’s coming soon:
- Lots of posts on teaching, including the aforementioned technology posts as well as teaching film and using creativity in the classroom.
- Some reviews of recent-ish Spanish and Catalan films and TV shows.
- Some thoughts on feminism in the Hispanic tradition.
Thanks for staying tuned!